Heaven knows we can use some spa and wellness treatments now, and especially if they’re at discounts of up to 50%. So it’s good news Miami Spa Months 2020 kick off this weekend and last through September 30. Here’s the list with Miami Spa Month deals and clickable links of the nearly 20 on board to date.
This year, the program has special meaning as the aim is to support the local hospitality industry – owners and employees – still impacted from closures and loss of business due to COVID-19. Full details and updates as they come on line are available at www.MiamiShines.com/MiamiSpa.
During Miami Spa Months 2020, locals and visitors will have access to the top luxury spas across Greater Miami and the Beaches, many of which rank among the “Best Spas in America.” Treatments range from all kinds of massages and facials to lymphatic therapy and med spa treatments such as acupuncture detoxes. Prices start at $109. In some cases, buying a treatment also brings with it access to a hotel pool and/or beach. All participating partners have been thoroughly vetted by GMCVB to adhere to CDC and Miami-Dade guidelines.
Participants in Miami Spa Months 2020 to date include:
- Acqualina Spa by ESPA
- âme Spa & Wellness Collective
- Bamford Wellness Spa at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Biltmore Hotel Spa
- Ciel Spa at SLS Brickell
- liv.en Spa + Salon at JW Marriott Marquis
- Exhale at the EPIC Hotel
- Exhale at the Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour
- Lapis, the Spa at Fontainebleau
- SaLus at JW Marriott Miami
- Stanton Marriott South Beach Spa
- The AVEDA Spa at The Palms
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Key Biscayne
- The Spa at Carillon Miami Wellness Resort
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental – Miami
- The Spa at the Miami Beach EDITION
- The Trump Spa
- Valmont for The Spa at the Setai
- VITA Luxury Body Club
For a complete list of participating spas and offer details, please visit: GMCVB.com/MiamiSpa.
Speaking of good deals in Miami, don’t forget that Miami Spice 2020 is on now. Here are the details: